There are a lot of videos and articles about the best way to get quick AP, but a lot of these require specific items that you won’t get until quite late on into the game, and therefore you won’t be able to benefit from the additional AP. This method is the best method for early AP farming in Final Fantasy XV, and requires you to get to Chapter 4 and obtain the Beast Whistle, an item that allows you to call enemies to you similar to the Chocobo whistle. Then follow the method below:
- Go to one of the early desert areas around Hammerhead, as close as possible to warp-points.
- Use the Beast Whistle, which should summon low level Sabertusks and Scorpions.
- Equip a weapon that has a high attack (or be a decent level) and warp-strike to kill each enemy with one blow. This will give you 1AP per kill. If an Imperial soldier ship passes over, you can do the same with them.
- Warp to the warp-points to replenish MP.
- Use the Beast Whistle before killing the last enemy to continue the streak without having to wait for the EXP tally.
- Rinse and repeat as needed.
With this method you should be able to get anywhere up to 100AP in 10 minutes depending on how efficient you get at doing this.