Bethesda has revealed the first details for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited’s next upcoming DLC game pack, Orsinium.
Orsinium, the ancestral home of the Orcs, is being rebuilt deep in the Wrothgar Mountains, and King Kurog has sent out a call across Tamriel for intrepid adventurers to assist in its rebirth. The latest DLC game pack for the award-winning The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited takes you to the mountains of Wrothgar, and to the Orc capital itself, to unravel plots and counter-plots, and encounter all-new enemies and allies. Orsinium, ESOTU’s largest game pack to date, features a colossal new zone to explore, new quests and mysteries, a new single-player arena, new public dungeons, and much more!
With well over 20 hours of content, Orsinium and will launch on PC/Mac on November 2nd, Xbox One on November 17th, and on November 18th for PlayStation 4. Orsinium is included with an active ESO Plus membership or will be available for 3,000 crowns via the ESOTU Crown Store.
PC Players can experience Orsinium now as the DLC game pack is up for testing on the ESOTU PTS (Public Test Server).
Additional DLC Details:
- New PVE Content for All Players
- Adventure through hours of captivating new content, no matter your level.
- The Maelstrom Arena
- A new solo arena challenge, The Maelstrom Arena, features nine combat rings and two different difficulty levels. Test your might against the fiercest enemies imaginable as you, and you alone, fight for your life and if victorious, are granted generous rewards.
- New Public Dungeons
- Old Orsinium and Rkindaleft, Orsinium’s sprawling public dungeons, feature all new-challenges for both solo and group play.
- Orisinium-Exclusive Rewards and Items
- Enjoy powerful new gear, unique crafting styles and other rewards inspired by the history and denizens of Wrothgar.