Independent video game developer and publisher, Psyonix, announced today that, following its August milestone of 1 million units sold on Steam, Rocket League will add even more great content to the sports-action hit with its second DLC Pack, “Revenge of The Battle Cars,” due for release in October.
The upcoming DLC pack features “Scarab” and “Zippy,” two fan-favorite vehicles from Rocket League’s predecessor, Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars (SARPBC). New Paint Types, Decals, Rocket Boosts, Toppers, Antennas, Wheels, Trophies and Achievements are also included. Available for both PlayStation 4 via PlayStation Network and Steam PC, Revenge of the Battle Cars will retail for $3.99 USD or its regional equivalent.
Two FREE alternate variations of existing Rocket League arenas: Urban Station (Night) and Utopia Coliseum (Dusk) will also be made available to all players, whether they purchase DLC or not, as a simultaneous release. New Country and Community Flags will also be included in the FREE portion of the update.
Rocket League Revenge of The Battle Cars DLC Pack can be found in the trailer highlighted below:
The Complete Revenge of the Battle-Cars DLC Pack Includes:
- 2 New Classic SARPBC Cars (Scarab and Zippy)
- 12 New Decals (Six for Each New Car)
- 3 New Paint Types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
- 2 New Wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
- 2 New Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
- 4 New Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
- 2 New Antennas (Retro Balls from the Original Game)
- New Trophies (PS4) and Achievements (Steam)
The DLC pack is scheduled for release in October, although no specific release date has been given.