The Electronics Entertainment Expo is once again among us, and it is the best time of the year for gamers hoping for exciting new games for the years to come. Sony has managed to keep most of it’s announcements under wraps this year, so this is what we might see at the press conference this year.
- Uncharted 4 release date and stage demo.
- Morpheus release window and pricing (possible). Demos are also very likely.
- Guerrilla Games new IP announcement and trailer.
- Street Fighter V demo.
- Insomniac’s Ted Price on stage to show Ratchet & Clank, very likely to also see Sunset Overdrive (1 and/or 2) announced for PS4.
- Indie stuff shown again, No Man’s Sky, The Witness etc.
- Some indie game will be announced that will be available for download “now”.
- Sales figures, TV stuff, PSN stats.
- Kojima appearance.
- The Last Guardian re-announced. This would have been in the section below if it weren’t for a recent quote by Just Add Water’s Stewart Gilray who seems to think that Mark Cerny’s team are working on finishing the game.
- Sony Santa Monica game announcement, with a fairly quick release (it has been a very long time since their last game).
- Sucker Punch game announcement, might not be out for a while.
- Quantic Dream game announcement, might not be out for a while.
- Third party exclusive content announcement, possibly for Fallout 4.
Extremely unlikely, but we can only hope:
- Shenmue 3 announcement.
- Square Enix announces some exclusive game, Dragon Quest/Final Fantasy/FF7 Remake (!).
- PS4 price cut. This would be a huge surprise considering Sony doesn’t need to cut price at all.
- Local media playback for PS4 firmware.
Sony’s E3 press conference is set to take place at 6PM Pacific Time, Monday June 15t, 2015.