After a successful launch for its latest “Tales Of” game in Europe; Bandai Namco Europe has decided to cover its fans with tons of surprises for the upcoming Tales of Hearts R on PlayStation Vita!
For all Kor & Kohaku’s fans, pre-ordering the game will grant them a set of 3 free DLCs:
- The Legacy Costume of Caius from Tales of The Tempest for Kor
- The Legacy Costume of Marta from Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the New World for Kohaku
- The Legacy Costume of Malik from Tales of Graces F for Gall
The Pre-Order DLC is available from the following retailers in the UK including:
On top of the above pre-order offer, all ‘Tales Of’ lovers buying the Soma Link edition, its day one edition, will be offered a set of free Tales of Vesperia™ outfits for Ines, Kunzite, and Beryl!
Bandai Namco Europe has also decided to include in each Soma Link Edition box a participation code to take part in the grand draw to win 1 of the 5 exclusive Japanese Collector’s Editions! These Collector’s Editions are unique, due to their content:
- Japanese Collector’s editions of Tales of Hearts R signed by the team
- A unique ‘congratulations video’ from Hideo Baba himself (Producer on the Tales Of series) will be shot for each winner
- A personalised outer case with the name of each winner will be created for the occasion.
To all the fans and Collectors out there: do not miss this matchless opportunity!
Tales of Hearts R is scheduled for release in Europe and Australasia on the PlayStation Vita on November 14th, 2014.