An update this late in the cycle is hinting at Team Asobi working on a sequel or at the very least, a sequel for the VR game Astrobot Rescue Mission.
Here is what was tweaked:
Astro’s Playroom 1.700.000 patch notes
- Added performance improvements.
- Added gameplay optimisations.
- Fixed an issue that caused framerate drops.
- Added various stability improvements.
- Fixed sporadic crashes.
- Addressed audio related issues.
- Other minor bug fixes.
An announcement for PlayStation VR2 is just around the corner, will we see Astro make a triumphant return?