It is hard to believe that 5 years have passed since the last Uncharted game, but on the 5th year anniversary of Uncharted 4, Naughty Dog revealed some interesting stats on the game successes.
It is highly unlikely that 37 million copies of the game were sold. Many will have likely entered via a free PlayStation Plus game.
Over 37 million players played the game
- Over 37 million players played the game
- 13.3 million multiplayer players
- 9.5 million players used an accessibility option
- 9.8 million players played with the lemur in the market
- 7.5 million players played Marco Polo (again)
- 2 million players climbed to the very top of the Clocktower
- 12 million players hit all the targets in the attic with the toy gun
- 2 million took a photo of Sully
Figures are taken from PS4 and PS5 players as of May 2021